WorldOver International School values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome youth from all walks of life and create safe spaces where ideas are freely shared.
Being a full-time student in our nonprofit private school offers learners opportunities to:
- Develop international peer relationships
- Immerse themselves in different cultures and customs
- Identify and solve local and global problems
- Personalize their schedules and classes
Each full-time learner is offered:
- Academic Advising
- A Well-Rounded Course Selection (elementary and middle school learners have access to 24 quarter-long classes, and high school learners have access to 12 semester-long courses)
- Year-Long Learning Plan for Academic and Personal Goals
- One-on-One Academic Coaching
- Basecamp Meetings/Advisory — digital citizenship, social-emotional learning, study skills, peer discussions, and projects based on student interests
- Subscription Boxes to Support Learning
- Virtual Reality Field Trips
- Virtual Clubs
- Creation of a Student Learning Portfolio
- College/Career Awareness and Planning
- Parent Advisory Meetings (optional)
- Year-Long Personal Project (High School)
- One Complimentary Summer Workshop
Full-Time enrollment is $10,000. (Introductory Pandemic Pricing)
Payment plans are available, and we have a limited number of scholarships available.
Please contact us to learn more.