WorldOver’s courses are project-based, interdisciplinary,
and embedded with social-emotional learning.
What is Project-Based Learning (PBL)?
Learners engage in real-world issues through personally meaningful projects. They identify an issue, complete research, and present an evidence-based solution.
With PBL, learners:
- Become problem solvers and collaborators
- Make personal connections to their learning
- Deepen their understanding and retention of material
- Become independent workers and critical thinkers
What are Interdisciplinary Courses?
Learners study multiple subjects simultaneously in one course. For example, students in a science course may also be concentrating on math and language arts skills.
Interdisciplinary courses encourage learners to:
- Cover topics in-depth
- Compare and contrast concepts across subject lines
- Model real-world learning
- Analyze ideas and solve problems
What is Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)?
Learners develop skills vital for success: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making.
SEL increases the likelihood learners will:
- Graduate from high school and college
- Have successful careers
- Foster positive relationships
- Manage their mental health
Partner with Us
WorldOver provides an ecosystem of innovative learning options for immediate and long-term needs. We partner with schools, districts, and individuals to bring these opportunities to learners worldwide:
- Live courses, tutoring, and enrichment clubs
- Project-based learning, social-emotional learning, and cutting-edge technology
- Extended learning opportunities (including ESSER eligible programs)
Which of these are you considering: Core Academic Courses, Elective Courses, Tutoring, or Enrichment Clubs?
Ready to learn more?