Schools & Organizations
Offer Your Families More
Without Asking More of Your Teachers
Benefits of Partnering with WorldOver International
- Increasing student enrollment and retention
- Providing before or after school activities
- Building a sense of community
- Delivering sought after classes
- Expanding course offerings without hiring additional teachers
- Engaging kids in project-based learning
- Enhancing social-emotional outcomes for all students
- Customizing offerings to fit the needs of your learners
- WorldOver teachers are experienced in virtually delivering rich content. They also have classroom teaching experience — giving them a unique vantage point.
- Our classes do not add to the workload of your current teaching staff.
- WorldOver teachers facilitate the learning, evaluate student work, and communicate with the teachers and parents as requested by the partnering school or organization.
Before and After School Activities
- Keep learners engrossed in meaningful projects and activities.
- Provide an opportunity for kids to connect with their peers.
- Assure parents that their kids are engaged and actively learning.
- Available during holiday breaks
- School districts
- Individual public schools — including charter schools
- Private schools
- Homeschool organizations
- Childcare Centers
- Japanese (including Japanese through Gaming)
- Minecraft Club
- Art Classes and Clubs
- Virtual Reality Lab (and courses with VR embedded)
- Computer Programming/Coding Classes
- Readers’ Theater
- Digital Photography
- Visual and Performing Arts Courses
- Tutoring Services in various subjects
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call or request more information.