Video Production for High School: From Story to Screen, Recording Reality B
Create video projects, gain storytelling skills, design compelling video sequences, and learn how to read images and videos.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 16
Meeting Times:Thursdays - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PT
Students continue to hone their video production skills while creating video projects, gaining storytelling skills, designing compelling video sequences, and reading images/videos to enhance their visual and media literacy. Narrative, documentary, art film, and filmmaking techniques are explored based on students’ interests and skill levels. Learners may also study the history of film appreciation and critiquing.
- Develop visual and media literacy skills
- Develop advanced technology skills
- Apply storytelling techniques and organizational skills
- Apply video techniques to connect with an audience
- Collaborate in an online course