Video Production for High School A: Creator Pro
Explore documentary filmmaking, YouTube practices, and general filmmaking techniques.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 16
Meeting Times:Thursdays - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PT
Learners enhance visual and media literacy by creating video projects (including developing content for Youtube), sequencing, and reading images and videos. Student interests and skill levels are taken into account as we explore documentary filmmaking, Youtube techniques, and general filmmaking.
- Develop visual and media literacy skills
- Develop advanced technology skills
- Apply organizational skills to create informational videos
- Use persuasive techniques to connect with an audience
- Understand the strengths and limitations of technological tools and mediums; use those best suited for communication