English as an Additional Language for High School, B
Learn about sustainability issues while expanding your reading, speaking, listening, and writing fluency.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 32
Meeting Times:Mondays and Wednesdays - 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PT
Develop your English skills with a focus on vocabulary, grammar, and useful language. Course lessons will involve working on community sustainability projects with peers. You will increase your confidence in speaking and writing basic English with clarity. Daily practice will be a combination of independent learning and lessons with your facilitator.
- Develop emerging English language skills in speaking, reading, and writing
- Focus on travel, hobbies, and foods related to English speaking cultures
- Develop global citzenship skills
- Recognize memorized words, phrases and simple sentences
- Identify similarities and differences in spelling and pronunciation of target vocabulary