English as an Additional Language for High School, A
Build confidence in your ability to communicate as you develop your English vocabulary, reading, speaking, and writing skills.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 32
Meeting Times:Mondays and Wednesdays - 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PT
Develop your English skills with a focus on vocabulary and useful language. Course lessons will involve projects and working with peers. You will increase your confidence in speaking and writing basic English with clarity. The class will combine independent learning, flipped classroom techniques, and lessons with your facilitator to provide daily practice opportunities.
- Develop emerging English language skills in speaking, reading, and writing
- Focus on travel, hobbies, and foods related to English speaking cultures
- Develop global citzenship skills
- Recognize memorized words, phrases and simple sentences
- Identify similarities and differences in spelling and pronunciation of target vocabulary