Digital Photography for High School B: Thriving with Light
Increase skills in photography, image creation, technology, design principles, and production.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 16
Meeting Times:Wednesdays - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
Learners continue to hone their skills in photography, image creation, elements of art, principles of design, and technology. They deepen production skills through hands-on experiences with various cameras, advanced camera settings, types of photography, lighting, and image editing software.
- Develop visual literacy
- Apply technology skills to create and edit photos
- Use technology to analyze images
- Understand photography as an art form and use proper vocabulary to describe and discuss work
- Critique photographs in terms of artistic value and a form of communication