Digital Arts for High School: Innovating Digital Arts A
Create personally meaningful works using various art mediums in this introductory course.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 16
Meeting Times:Thursdays - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PT
Focus on understanding and applying composition rules and ideas in various mediums (print, digital, film, and mixed media). Through personally meaningful projects, students will create works and have the opportunity to study art history, appreciation, and analysis. Studio lessons enhance student technical skills in various art forms.
*UC (A-G) F credit elective course
- Develop advanced technology skills
- Analyze images and other digital media
- Apply artistic skills, attention to detail, technology, creativity, and visual literacy
- Collaborate in an online course
- Identify tools used to produce a digital image