Digital Arts for High School B: Transforming Activism Through Art
Select a cause you are passionate about and create art to further the cause.
Art, English, Social Science
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 16
Meeting Times:Mondays - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PT All courses are a combination of synchronous and asynchronous meetings. If a different meeting time is needed, we may be able to help; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about various print, 3D, and digital art forms. Students will further investigate the influence of art and media on social causes, and use their passion and art tools to further a cause of their choosing. Take the opportunity to attend weekly discussions to problem-solve issues and collaborate with peers. All artistic skill levels are welcome, but learners must be passionate about art.
- Develop research and inquiry skills
- Apply note-taking skills
- Implement project management skills
- Understand the strengths/limitations of technological tools and mediums - use those best suited for communication
- Apply research and artistic skill to student art