Computer Science for High School: Foundations A
Students are introduced to a broad range of computer science topics including web and app development.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 16
Meeting Times:Thursdays - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PT
Students are introduced to the fundamental concepts of computer science and challenged to explore how computing and technology can impact the world. During this two semester course, they will use multiple programming languages to create mobile apps, games, and computer animations.
- Practice the fundamental principles of computer programming
- Understand physical computing, web development, design, and data
- Build websites, apps, and games
- Learn how physical computing devices operate
- Practice programming microcontroller circuit boards such as the Adafruit Circuit Playground Express