Computer Science for High School: Applications B
Students are introduced to a broad range of computer science topics including web and app development.
- Grade Level(s): 9,10,11,12
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Live Meetings: 16
Meeting Times:Tuesdays - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PT
During the second semester of Computer Science, students continue to explore the fundamental concepts of computer science and are challenged to explore how computing and technology can impact the world. They will use multiple programming languages to create mobile apps, games, and computer animations.
- Apply computer science principles to the concept of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Discuss the ethical issues of using digital surveillance, sensors, and AI
- Use computing principles to explore pseudocode and other programming languages
- Apply computer skills to create complex applications in 2D and 3D environments
- Apply object-oriented programming to current computer innovations